These are a little explosion in your mouth and will liven up any party. Super simple to create. I found what I had been looking for in the grocers the other day... miniature graham bites! They are a new item from Keebler. Little squares of graham about an inch in diameter. Perfect for snacking and perfect to create little key lime bites to pop in your mouth :)
What Ya Need:
3 cups miniature graham cracker bites
1 cup white chocolate morsels
1 packet of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations (Key Lime)
1 cup of powdered sugar
What Ya Do:
1) Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave on 45 second increments.
2) While they are melting, place the packet of frosting creations with the powdered sugar in a large plastic zipper bag. Shake to create a lime colored (flavored) sugar mixture.
3) Stir the melting chocolate chips to make sure all are melted.
4) Measure 4 cups of the graham cracker bites in a large bowl and stir the melted chocolate into bowl. Mix the cereal until all is well coated.
5) Directly transfer the coated graham bites into the zipper bag and shake. These do stick together a bit,,, so periodically, open the bag and pull apart the sticky cereals. Continue to shake until all are separated and coated.
6) When they are all coated, open the bag and take hand-fulls out of the bag and sift with hands, to release remaining sugar mixture from the graham bites.
7) Place into a bowl or serving dish. I added chocolate chips to the mix to give a taste of chocolate covered key lime pie. This is optional.