These are goodies and cutties.
Instructions are below.
What Ya Need:
1 jar marshmallow cream
2 packets of chocolate brownie mix
All ingredients called for in the mix
1 bag of round chocolate coated candies (I used "Sixlets")
What Ya Do:
1) Mix your brownie mix according to directions and place in a greased or sprayed pan.
2) Bake for apx. 10 minutes LESS than directed.
3) When timer goes off, use a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag to spread the marshmallow cream in a swirl (back and forth) pattern on top of the brownies.
4) Bake in oven for additional 10 minutes.
5) When the brownies are pulled from the oven, sprinkle with the round chocolate coated candies.
The colors make it perfect for Valentines, but these candies can also be found in pastels for Easter or other fun colors just to add some fun to your brownies. They do taste delish and they are super cute when cut into squares.