Again, another super simple treat! That makes for a cute Valentines Day treat or gift.
What Ya Need!
1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips
1 Bag of Cinnamon Hots
Uh.... yeah, that's it!
What Ya Do!
1) Prepare your Cinnamon Hots Candy by placing about half the bag in a small sandwich or freezer bag and grab the hammer. I used a small hammer because I thought it not best to destroy my kitchen island top :) Bust the candies into small pieces. Simple eh?!
2) Roll out a medium size piece of wax paper and tape it to a baking pan.
3) Now melt about half the bag of White Chocolate Chips in a microwave safe dish in the microwave for about 45 seconds and stir. Most of the chips should melt as you stir.
4) Pour your melted chocolate onto the paper and spread with back and forth strokes, until it's about 1.5 cm thick. Immediately sprinkle your crushed Cinnamon Hots candy over the chocolate and press lightly with your hand.
5) Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes until hard.
6) To bust the chocolate into pieces, pull up the wax paper and hold 6 inches or so, above a flat surface and drop the paper with candy. It will break into pieces beautifully.
Eat up or wrap up and send to a friend. Happy Hot Valentines Day :)