We pray many prayers. Among our requests, could it be that we have overlooked one most precious.
The prayer for LoVe.
Our Heavenly Father henges extreme importance on this simple element in our lives. Jesus reveals in Matthew 22: 37-39 that LoVe is THE element in which we should abide.
Matthew 22: 37-39 And he said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbour as yourself.
We often run through our days, low on LoVe. It's possible that we are at times, running on empty.
New Hope Ladies are committing to a challenge. We desire to see how a simple daily dedication to prayer for LoVe could affect our lives and the lives of others.
If you would like to commit to the Challenge, allow God to reveal personally as to your reviving needs. Although you can make your prayer your own, there are some elements that you may find helpful as you seek His pouring out.
Some elements you could include in your prayer:
- Heavenly Father, shape my heart to Love You More!
- Lord, mold my heart to accept your unfailing love more purely and with more assurance.
- Open my eyes and ears to recognize the little amazing gifts of grace you bestow, simply because of your love for the world.
- Bring to memory, the life of Jesus, my Savior and His displays of love for His children. And give me strength to love others as Jesus continues to love me.
- Refresh my mind to the attributes of love (I Corinthians 13: 4-8) and fill my home with its outpouring.
- (Hardest to pray) Help me see myself through your loving eyes. That I may truly know how valuable I am to you, and be able to love your creation with all my strengths and weaknesses. (Pridelessly :)
- Lord, let your love be the root of all that I am and all that I do, and in my service to you.
- Fill me, that I may overflow your love to others.
28 days in February.
28 prayers for LoVe.