Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Berry Good Cereal Treat Bars

Here GOES... My first posting for this blog.  I'm a person of way too many words when I'm passionate about a particular subject... but if you wanna hear me ramble, this is not the spot.  My other blogs are where I ramble and make some kinda... point.  But not here.  Food IS a passion for me, but I have never understood the point of ramble with food.  When it comes to recipe time... it's time to cook and eat... not ramble.  So, with my recipes, you will not get the "blah blah blah".  You will get the "here it is"!  So I'll stop rambeling... :) My first recipe is..............
BeRRy GoOd CerEaL TreAt BaRs!  Woooo HOOOo!

BeRRy goOd CerEaL TreAt BaRs



1 bag mini marshmallows
3 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
4 cups (barely crushed) berry treat cereal
1 large bar of white chocolate or apx. 1/3 bag of white chocolate

It's simple...

Instructions: 

*over low to medium heat, melt the marshmallows and butter.
*remove from heat when melted and add vanilla
*pour in berry cereal
*now... you can either pour into a greased pan and cut into squares OR use a spoon to drop by mounds onto wax paper. 
*after they are a bit formed/hardened...
  melt white chocolate and drizzle over the bars or mounds.

EaT :0

No comments:

Post a Comment