What Ya Need:
10 Vanilla cookies (both sides without the cream)
4-5 Graham Crackers
1/2 Block Cream Cheese
1/8 Cup Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
2 Tbsp EACH Powdered Sugar and Brown Sugar
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/4-1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
4 Blocks Vanilla Candy Coating
20 Walnuts (optional)
What Ya Do:
1) Soften the cream cheese with a short stay on the counter.
2) Remove filling from cookies and crush cookies with Graham Crackers until fine texture is reached.
3) Add your cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to crumbs and mix
4) Mix cream cheese for about 35 seconds or until soft.
5)Add the sugars to the cream cheese and mix well
6) Pour the coffee creamer into the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
7) Add your crumbs and stir with wooden spoon until incorporated.
8) Line a pan with wax paper and shape balls about 3/4 inch diameter. Place on the sheet.
9) Refrigerate 45 minutes to hour.
10 ) Melt four blocks of vanilla bark.
11) Dip the balls with a slotted spoon. Shake off excess and roll onto wax paper.
12) Place a walnut on top and make rows of the cookie balls.
13) Refrigerate until ready to be munched
* I hope you enjoy making and popping these treats.! These are perfect for a Thanksgiving midday snack... right between the two or three huge meals :)
Please feel free to leave comments or questions!